Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

SAKHIR, Bahrain -- Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just o

in News 12.12.2018 03:35
von jokergreen0220 • 285 Beiträge

SAKHIR, Bahrain -- Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday. Authentic Chimezie Metu Jersey . The two Mercedes were predictably in a different league to their rivals and recorded their second one-two finish in eight days after Hamiltons victory last weekend in Malaysia. With no team orders, the two were allowed to race for the lead and there were several close calls when the pair came inches away from colliding, providing a thrilling spectacle under the lights at the Bahrain International Circuit. "It was very, very fair and it was very hard to keep him behind," Hamilton said. "He was very fast on the option tires and I was on the knife-edge the whole time. ... Me and Nico havent had a race like that since back in our karting days. In our first (karting) race, he led all day and I overtook him on the last lap and won, and I thought for sure he is going to do that to me today." Force Indias Sergio Perez was third in his first podium finish since 2012 and his teammate Nico Hulkenberg fifth. Daniel Ricciardo finished fourth, getting the better of his Red Bull teammate and defending four-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel, who finished sixth. Vettel suffered the ignominy of being ordered by his team to let the quicker Ricciardo pass when they were fighting for position early in the race. Williams drivers Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas had looked poised to challenge for a podium place but they were hurt by the timing of a late safety car and finished seventh and eighth, with the Ferraris of Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen filling the final two points positions in ninth and 10th. The race was closely fought up and down the field throughout, providing a boost for the sport after a tepid opening two races of the season, and the safety car set up a nail-biting shootout for the final 11 laps. Hamilton was ahead but on the harder of the two tires while Rosberg was on the softer rubber. While behind the safety car, both drivers were cautioned by team racing director Paddy Lowe to race fairly and ensure both cars made it to the finish. Twice Rosberg was able to pull off passing moves at the end of the main straight, but both times Hamilton was able to get better drive out of the ensuing corners and narrowly stayed ahead in some enthralling wheel-to-wheel racing. Rosbergs tires began to wear out and he was not able to mount a challenge over the final three laps. "It was the most exciting race I have done in my career," Rosberg said. "Lewis did a great job defending -- it was a massive fight. I thought Id got him about nine times but it didnt work out; he always got the run back on me." Rosberg did have the comfort of staying ahead in the drivers championship with 61 points compared to Hamiltons 50. The safety car came out after Lotus driver Pastor Maldonado emerged from the pits and plowed into the side of the Sauber of Esteban Gutierrez at the first corner, flipping the Mexicans car in a frightening accident, but Gutierrez was able to walk away. Maldonado was judged by race stewards to have caused the incident and given a stop-go penalty. Authentic Tim Duncan Jersey . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. Authentic Pau Gasol Jersey .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday. http://www.cheapspursjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-lamarcus-aldridge-jersey . -- Jerry Rice Jr.FLORENCE, Italy -- Juventus coach Antonio Conte has been named Serie As coach of the year by his colleagues for the second consecutive season. Conte gathered 26 of the 64 votes for the Panchina doro -- golden bench -- award. Fiorentinas Vincenzo Montella was second and Walter Mazzarri, who coached Napoli to second place last season before taking over Inter Milan, finished third. The votess were based on last season, when Juventus won its second consecutive Serie A title. Discount Spurs Jerseys. Conte says "having won for the second time fills me with pride. ... I dedicate it to my family, to my staff and to my players, without whom I would not be here." Eusebio Di Francesco won the Serie B award for leading Sassuolo into the top division for the first time. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 439 Themen und 643 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 41 Benutzer (18.06.2010 20:05).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de