Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. [url=http://www.cheappacersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-cory-jose ph-jersey]Authentic Cory Joseph Jerse

in News 12.12.2018 03:36
von jokergreen0220 • 285 Beiträge

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. Authentic Cory Joseph Jersey . -- John Isner and Marin Cilic notched quarterfinal victories Friday night to set up a semi-final match at the ATP World Tour Delray Beach Open. No. 4 seed Kevin Anderson of South Africa and American qualifier Steve Johnson will meet in the other semifinal. Isner was stretched to three sets for his third consecutive match, beating American qualifier Rhyne Williams 4-6, 6-3, 6-2. "Trust me, Id like to win it in two sets," said Isner, the American who is seeded second. Cilic, the seventh seed, now has won an ATP World Tour-leading 16 matches this season. The Croatian delivered 12 aces in his 6-2, 6-3 win against Gabashvili. "Good times are rolling," Cilic said. Johnson defeated No. 6 seed Feliciano Lopez 6-3, 6-2. The 24-year-old from the University of Southern California upset top-seeded Tommy Haas two days ago and earned a spot in the semifinals for the first time at an ATP event. "Im playing composed tennis and staying within myself," said Johnson, who helped USC to four NCAA titles. Johnson had to win two qualifying matches to earn a spot in the 32-player main draw. Anderson, ranked No. 21 in the world, got into the semifinals by beating Australian Marinko Matosevic 6-7 (3), 6-3, 6-3. Neither player broke serve until 3-3 of the second set when Anderson broke Matosevic and went on to close out the set. He also broke Matosevic twice in the first four games of the third set and punctuated the victory with a 131 mph ace on the final point of the match. "Ive played him a couple times before (on the World Tour) and its a battle each time," Anderson said of Matosevic, who has yet to beat the former University of Illinois standout in three ATP matches. "I just hung in there and finally got that breakthrough in the second set." Authentic Al Jefferson Jersey . Week 2s biggest games include Florida facing Miami and Notre Dame travelling to the Big House to conclude their rivalry against Michigan in primetime on TSN2 and TSN 1050. Cheap Nike Pacers Jerseys .Bacca took advantage of Cristian Alvarezs hesitation to head a lobbed pass over the goalkeeper and then used his feet to roll the ball into an empty net in the eighth minute. The Colombia strikers 10th goal pulled him level with Lionel Messi as the leagues third-leading scorers, far behind Cristiano Ronaldos runaway tally of 23 goals. http://www.cheappacersjerseysauthentic.com/ . "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic. RIO GRANDE, Puerto Rico -- James Driscoll matched the Puerto Rico Open record with a 9-under 63 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead after the second round. Playing in wind gusting to 20 mph after morning rain at Trump International, Driscoll had an eagle and seven birdies in his bogey-free round. He had a 12-under 132 total. "I had the putter going pretty hot today," Driscoll said. "I was fortunate. I hit a bunch of shots pretty close, too. I judged the wind. Luckily, I read the wind right a couple of times. The wind was pumping pretty good. It was blowing about 20 miles an hour, but there were a few times I had some crosswinds and just judged it perfectly and hit it in there to about a foot or so." Driscoll also shot a 63 in the 2011 tournament for a share of the record set by Derek Lamely in his 2010 victory and also matched by Chris Tidland in 2011 and Scott Brown last year in his victory. "The first 63, I think I was 11 under with like three or four holes to go and made two bogeys coming in, and this one was just kind of, I just kept chipping away at it and birdied the last to get to 63," Driscoll said. "So they were a little bit different, but both pretty special. Both holed a bunch of putts and just one of those days where you hit some iron shots close and make a mile of putts." PGA Tour rookie Chesson Hadley was second after a 65. "Ive kind of been struggling all year jusst with ball-striking, just finding the planet, honestly," Hadley said. Discount Pacers Jerseys. "And yesterday, I dont know, I was just talking to my swing coach again, and we kind of just like, Look, just go back to the basics. Ive always struggled with staying tall through the ball, and I just started thinking about that yesterday before my round, and I hit it great on the range, and it really started to line up yesterday. I hit it great, and then I just pured it everywhere, all over the place today." Eric Axley was 10 under after a 66, and Jonathan Byrd, Wes Roach, Ben Martin and Danny Lee were another stroke back. Byrd and Roach shot 66, Martin 67, and Lee 68. "Im playing solid, hitting a lot of greens right now, being patient, and getting a lot of them close to the hole," Axley said. "So puttings not been too difficult. "Its a little soft right now, after the rain weve had. Yesterday, when we played it was kind of getting a little firmer. If the wind blows a little and no more rain, it could get a little firmer for the weekend. Brown made the cut on the number, shooting 70-73 to tie for 68th at 1 under. DIVOTS: J.J. Henry was disqualified after the first round for failing to sign his scorecard. He shot 74. ... Puerto Ricos Rafael Campos made the cut with rounds of 74 and 69. He was in the tie for 68th at 1 under. ... John Daly also was 1 under with rounds of 74 and 69. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 439 Themen und 643 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 41 Benutzer (18.06.2010 20:05).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de