Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact have acquired Gambian international defender Mamadou "Futty" Danso from the Portland Timbers in r

in News 20.12.2018 09:59
von jokergreen0220 • 315 Beiträge

MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact have acquired Gambian international defender Mamadou "Futty" Danso from the Portland Timbers in return for a second round pick in the 2015 SuperDraft. Milan Lucic Jersey . Danso, 31, has played 60 games in MLS -- 56 as a starter, for 5,078 total minutes with the Timbers since the 2011 season. Prior to joining the Impact, Danso started nine of the 10 games played with the Timbers this season, scoring a goal in a 3-2 win over D.C. United on May 3. Last season, he helped Portland to an MLS record of 11 home shutouts in one season, playing in 16 games. He then started the Timbers four playoff matches, scoring the winner in the return leg of the Western Conference semifinal match versus Seattle. He also played 40 games in two seasons with Portland while in the second division, in 2009 and 2010. On the international scene, Danso took part in 10 games with the Gambian national team. He played 90 minutes in all three of his countrys FIFA World Cup qualifying matches in 2013, scoring against Niger on March 20. He also took part in three qualifying matches in 2012. Torey Krug Jersey .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Tuukka Rask Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. http://www.officialbruinsfanstore.com/authentic-john-moore-bruins-jersey/ . About seven hours before facing Washington in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference second round series, team officials said the oft-injured Bynum would miss the rest of the playoffs and would not even be with the team for the rest of the post-season.Daytona Beach, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Tony Stewart is eager to get back in the race car and has no plans for a relief driver this weekend at Daytona International Speedway. Stewart, a three-time Sprint Cup Series champion, is expected to drive his No. 14 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet in Friday and Saturdays practice sessions, Saturday nights preseason race -- The Sprint Unlimited -- and Sundays qualifying for the Daytona 500. It will be Stewarts first time back in a race car since he suffered a broken right leg in an accident during a sprint car race last August in Oskaloosa, Iowa. He missed the final 15 races of the 2013 season. "Im excited about it," Stewart said during Thursdays Daytona 500 Media Day at Daytona International Speedway. "Its been a long time since August 5th. Normally, were talking about the offseason, and it just seems like it flies by. But this has been the slowest offseason that Ive ever had. Im ready to get going again." Stewart underwent three surgeries to repair his leg, including one where a metal rod was inserted inside his fractured tibia. Hes had months of pphysical therapy. Custom Boston Bruins Jerseys. . "All of my therapy has been going really well, especially I would say in the last two weeks," he said. "I feel like weve made really huge gains. I dont know how we could be more prepared, honestly, than where we are right now. In a perfect scenario, everything would be healed 100 percent, and we wouldnt even be talking about it. My bone is about 65 percent healed right now." Last month, Mark Martin drove Stewarts No. 14 car during preseason testing at Daytona. Martin also substituted for Stewart in the car in 12 of the last 13 races this past season. Stewart is one of 18 drivers competing in The Sprint Unlimited at Daytona, which is a 75-lap, 187.5-mile race. He has won it three times. "I feel confident enough that were not going to have to worry about anything," Stewart said. "Weve planned for everything that we think might or could go wrong. And when I say, go wrong, its not going to be anything thats going to take me out of the race car. Its a matter of trying to make everything absolutely as comfortable as possible." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Banning
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 721 Themen und 925 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Banning
Besucherrekord: 57 Benutzer (03.08.2019 00:01).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de