Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

VAL DI FIEMME, Italy - Defending champion Therese Johaug won her first stage in this years Tour de Ski on Saturday, while Tim Ts

in News 22.12.2018 03:06
von jokergreen0220 • 315 Beiträge

VAL DI FIEMME, Italy - Defending champion Therese Johaug won her first stage in this years Tour de Ski on Saturday, while Tim Tscharnke beat Alexey Poltoranin in a photo finish in the mens event. Cheap West Virginia Gear .Johaug clocked 33 minutes, 10.4 seconds in the 10-kilometre classical mass start race, edging out Tour leader Marit Bjoergen by 1.1 seconds. Heidi Weng was 5.5 seconds behind in an all-Norwegian podium.I worked yesterday with my coach on my classical technique, Johaug said. I knew Marit would be strong on the last hill but I could follow her. My skis were amazing. I dont think I have ever had so good skis like today.Bjoergen, who had won the previous five stages, leads Weng by 2:11.2 and is 2:50.3 ahead of Johaug in the overall standings. The six-time Olympic champion remains on course for a first Tour win when the competition concludes Sunday with the traditional climb up Mount Cermis.Second place today is great, Bjoergen said. It was only three of us fighting for bonus seconds ... I knew I had to speed on the last climb but Therese caught me on the downhill.Elizabeth Stephen of the United States moved up to sixth overall after finishing fifth, in her best result of the Tour.Tscharnke recorded his first World Cup victory in more than a year as the German edged out Poltoranin of Kazakhstan to win the 15K classic in 46:48.8. Dario Cologna recovered from a fall to finish 0.4 seconds behind.Its a little bit surprise for me to win today, Tscharnke said. Thomas (Bing) and me wanted to be in the front of the pack. We helped each other. We did not focus on sprints, we just wanted to go for a good position in the finish.In the closest competition of the season, fourth and fifth places were also decided by a photo finish, with Stanislav Volzhentsev narrowly beating Alexander Bessmertnykh. The Russian duo were 0.7 seconds slower than Tscharnke.Petter Northug finished 21st and saw his overall lead cut to 3.1 by fellow Norwegian Martin Johnsrud Sundby, who moved into second. Calle Halfvarsson of Sweden slipped into third, 26.8 behind Northug.Today the plan was to fight for bonus seconds, Northug said. I knew many skiers were saving energy for the finish. It will be a hard fight for the podium tomorrow. It has been a tough Tour de Ski. If you have a really bad day you can easily lose many minutes. Wholesale West Virginia Jerseys .com) - Marian Gaborik scored his sixth goal in the last four games to help the Los Angeles Kings top the Arizona Coyotes, 4-2, Saturday at Staples Center. Stedman Bailey College Jersey . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. http://www.cheapwestvirginiajerseys.com/ . Left back Layvin Kurzawa put Monaco ahead in the 36th minute with a low shot after being set up by midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, sweeping the ball in after running onto Kondogbias cross from the left.GREENSBORO, N.C. - Olympian Polina Edmunds will represent the United States at the world figure skating championships after placing fourth at the nationals.The third-place finisher Saturday, 15-year-old Karen Chen, is too young for the senior worlds. Chen will compete at the world junior championships.U.S. Figure Skating can use other criteria to pick the team for the worlds but followed the standings at the nationals in annnouncing the selections Sunday. Geno Smith College Jersey. . Edmunds will join fellow Olympians Ashley Wagner and Gracie Gold in Shanghai in March.Madison Chock and Evan Bates; Maia and Alex Shibutani; and Madison Hubbell and Zach Donohue will compete in ice dance. Alexa Scimeca and Chris Knierim and Haven Denney and Brandon Frazier will represent the U.S. in pairs.The mens team will be announced after Sundays long program. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Banning
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 729 Themen und 933 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Banning
Besucherrekord: 57 Benutzer (03.08.2019 00:01).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de