Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

Wakefield coach Chris Chester blamed injuries for his sides late collapse that condemned them to a 46-20 home defeat to Castlefo

in News 28.12.2018 03:00
von jokergreen0220 • 315 Beiträge

Wakefield coach Chris Chester blamed injuries for his sides late collapse that condemned them to a 46-20 home defeat to Castleford in their final match of the regular Super League season. Nike Air Max Goedkoop Bestellen . Former Castleford centre Joe Arundel scored two tries against his old club to help the Wildcats into a 20-16 lead after 50 minutes, but the visitors went in front for the first time seven minutes later, sparking a major collapse by Chesters men, who conceded 30 points without reply in the last 23 minutes.We ran out of troops, Chester said. We had one guy fit on the bench for the last 35 minutes and that really hurt us. We had a front-rower (David Fifita) who played 65 minutes in the middle which was a great achievement.It was a good even contest for 50 minutes then we get a penalty, miss touch and we give a penalty away and concede. It took it away from us. Castleford scored eight tries to defeat their West Yorkshire rivals Wakefield and move above them in the table. Im not overly disappointed because there was bags of effort out there, we just ran out of troops, and Castleford were too good for us.A fourth defeat in their last five league matches means Wakefield finish eighth going into the Super 8s and would have ended up in the Qualifiers if not for Salfords six-point deduction for a salary cap breach.They can now turn their attention to next Saturdays Challenge Cup semi-final against Warrington, when they will aim to reach their first Wembley final for 37 years. The Wildcats may be without centre Bill Tupou, second rower Jonny Molloy and loose forward Mickey Sio after they picked up injuries against Castleford.Captain Danny Kirmond will be back to lead the team out at Leigh Sports Village, while hooker Scott Moore has completed a one-match ban and Chester is hoping prop Scott Anderson and winger Ben Jones-Bishop will recover from injuries in time.Bill came off with a hamstring injury, Jonny Molloy has got a pectoral issue and Mickey Sio got a sternum injury so those three couldnt come back, Chester said. Weve lost three guys today but we could get three back next week. Castlefords Greg Minikin takes a knock on from Wakefield and sprints past a handful of opponents to race in for a brilliant try. Castleford coach Daryl Powell was thrilled with his patched-up sides efforts as they secured a sixth-place finish.Already without a host of senior players, the Tigers lost Rangi Chase with a back problem while winger Denny Solomona, Super Leagues leading try scorer, pulled out on the morning of the match with food poisoning.Its been an incredible effort for us over 23 rounds, Powell said.Fourteen players couldnt play today so its been really tough. We lost Denny Solomona this morning and Rangi Chase yesterday, its been a constant for us.So for us to end up finishing sixth is an awesome achievement. Im really proud of the players.I thought we were a bit helter-skelter at times today but it was really pleasing how we grabbed the game in the second half.I think well reap the rewards in the long run given whats happened to us this year.Powell was encouraged by the debut of forward Andre Savelio, who has joined the club on loan from St Helens for the rest of the season.I thought he did really well, Chester said. Hes trained with us a couple of times and I thought he handled himself really well. Hes a good player - Ive always rated him - and I thought he fitted into our team really well. Also See: Castleford finish with a flourish WATCH: Minikin solo try Rugby League on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRL Nike Air Max Outlet Nederland . The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play. Air Max Goedkoop Nederland .C. - Phoenix Suns coach Jeff Hornacek says guard Goran Dragic will return to the starting lineup against the Charlotte Hornets after missing the last two games with a strained back. http://www.airmaxoutlet.nl/ . The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2).Manchester City Women’s defender Lucy Bronze is on course to become one of the best players in world football, according to England vice-captain Jordan Nobbs. Bronze added to her growing collection of individual honours last Friday, scooping the Womens Super League 1 Player of the Season accolade at the FA Womens Football Awards at Wembley Stadium.A series of knee operations have hampered Bronzes progression but the former Liverpool defender has still managed to win the title in three of the last four seasons, emerging in recent years as one of England boss Mark Sampsons most important players. I dont think Lucy has reached her peak yet, Nobbs told Sky Sports. Bronze won a domestic double with Manchester City this season She was my rock at last years Womens World Cup, helping to keep my mentality strong when I was injured during the tournament.A lot of people dont know how much of a hard time she went through with injuries when she was younger but she kept on believing and I think shes shown that hard work pays off. Jordan Nobbs (R) was named Englands Player of the Year last week She deserved [all the acclaim for her performances in] that tournament and I think shell go on and become one of the best players in the world.Nobbs was also a winner last week after shhe was voted by fans as Vauxhalls 2016 England Player of the Year. Nike Air Max Korting. Nobbs (R) celebrates with goal-scorer Bronze after her winner against Norway at the 2015 Womens World Cup And the Arsenal Ladies midfielder has vowed to put in the hard yards to elevate her game to another level ahead of next summers Womens Euros in the Netherlands.Mark Sampson and [Arsenal boss] Pedro Martinez Losa have really aided my development and hopefully they can keep learning how to push me to get the best out of me, Nobbs said.I think getting the England vice-captaincy has also really helped me and has given me a lot in terms of knowledge and experience. Nobbs says Pedro Martinez Losa has positively impacted her career Managers and coaches are very helpful but ultimately it comes down to you - and how much youre prepared to push yourself - to get to where you want.But I think there is more to come from me as a player, and hopefully at the Euros me and Lucy will be celebrating on the pitch together rather than on the sidelines. Also See: Greenwood targets Euro glory US women fight for equality Man City scoop WSL honours WATCH: Duggans hooked volley Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Banning
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 729 Themen und 933 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Banning
Besucherrekord: 57 Benutzer (03.08.2019 00:01).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de