Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

Madison, WI - Frank Kaminsky had 20 points, 15 rebounds and seven blocks as No. [url=http://www.airmaxlevneboty.cz/]Air Max Boty

in News 30.12.2018 08:29
von jokergreen0220 • 285 Beiträge

Madison, WI - Frank Kaminsky had 20 points, 15 rebounds and seven blocks as No. Air Max Boty Levně . 3 Wisconsin rolled to an 84-60 win over Green Bay on Wednesday night. Nigel Hayes posted 25 points and 11 boards, while Sam Dekker netted 19 points for the Badgers (3-0), who have won their first three games by a combined 99 points. Keifer Sykes led the Horizon Leagues Phoenix (1-1) with 20 points. After Sykes layup pulled Green Bay within 26-24 with 5:57 to go in the first half, the Badgers went on a 12-3 run to seize control, with Hayes capping it with two free throws for a 38-27 advantage. Kenneth Lowes layup at the first half horn pulled the Phoenix within 38-29. Well, Green Bay is a really good team, make no mistake about that, said Kaminsky. They are a very athletic team, I would say more athletic than us. An elongated 27-13 Wisconsin run put the game away in the final 20 minutes. Kaminskys layup made it 67-43 midway through the frame and the hosts cruised the rest of the way, leading by as many as 27. Game Notes Wisconsin outrebounded Green Bay 46-31 ... The Badgers shot 51.9 percent from the floor (27-of-52), while the Phoenix finished at 35.4 percent from the field (23-of-65) ... Green Bay was 2-of-12 from beyond the arc. Nike Air Max Vyprodej .com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders. Air Max Cz .com) - Rick Nash scored twice and Derek Stepan chipped in a goal with one assist as the New York Rangers claimed a 5-2 decision over Calgary at the Saddledome. http://www.airmaxlevneboty.cz/ .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games. PHOENIX -- When Karrie Webb was asked about the all the good young players on the LPGA Tour, the questioner noted that Lydia Ko was 16 and Jessica Korda 21. "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. "I didnt expect to be sitting here at the start of the day," Webb said. "Even, actually, when I finished the day, I didnt expect to be sitting here. So I feel a little bit lucky, I guess, to be sitting here. But it doesnt make it feel any less special." She took the lead with a course-record 9-under 63, then waited 90 minutes to see if anyone could catch her. No one did. "I thought best-case scenario I was in a playoff," Webb said. Webb is close friends with founding player Louise Suggs and has a deep appreciation for the 13 women who started the LPGA Tour in 1950. "Its a very special event," Webb said. For the second time in the event, Webb overcame a six-stroke deficit in the final round. In 2011 in the inaugural tournament, she finished with a 66 for a one-stroke victory. "I just love the feeling of this event," Webb said. Webb donated $50,000 of her $225,000 check, giving $25,000 each to LPGA-USGA Girls Golf and "The Founders" documentary movie. She did an interview for the film this week and learned that only about 10 per cent of the necessary money had been raised to complete the project. "I was just standing on the 18th green when Mike (Whan, LPGA Tour commissioner) was introducing me, and it just came to me that, You know, I would love to be a part of that movie being produced." Webb talked Friday night with the 90-year-old Suggs, a fixture at the tournament the last three years but unable to make it this year. "She told me that I had to go out and shoot 64 yesterday, which I let her down and I didnt do that," Webb said. "So, I made it up to her today." She certainly did. Webb had 10 birdies and a bogey, playing the back nine in 6-uunder 30. Air Max Levně Outlet. She birdied five of the last six holes, making a birdie with a 20-footer on the par-4 18th to finish at 19-under 269. "I definitely putted probably the best I have all week," Webb said. "Worked on a few things last night and really got the ball rolling on the back nine." Webb also rallied to win the Womens Australian Open last month and has 41 LPGA Tour victories to match founding player Babe Zaharias for 10th place. Ko, the third-round leader, parred the final three holes to finish a stroke back along with 2013 winner Stacy Lewis, Azahara Munoz, Amy Yang and Mirim Lee. The 16-year-old Ko shot 70. She had a three-stroke lead after birdieing Nos. 2-5, slipped back with bogeys on Nos. 6, 9 and 11 and pulled within one with a birdie on the par-5 15th. "I tried to get myself together," Ko said. "I made some bogeys at the wrong time, which wasnt ideal, but I tried my best until the last." Munoz and Yang, playing together in the third-to-last group, missed long birdie putts on 18 and each shot 67. Lee shot 69 in the next group, also missing a long birdie try. That left Ko -- and her 25-foot try on the last was just short and right. "I played really well overall, so Im just going to take the positive out of it," Ko said. Lewis birdied the final two holes for a 66. "It was just really nice to hit the shots and make the putts at the end," Lewis said. "Seeing putts go in always helps going into the next couple of weeks." DIVOTS: Korda, playing with Ko in the last group, had a quadruple-bogey 8 on the par-4 seventh after hitting her approach into the desert, then played the final 11 holes in 5 under to tie for seventh at 17 under. The Bahamas winner shot 70. ... Hee-Won Han also matched the course record with a 63 to tie for 15th at 14 under. Playing in the ninth group of the day, she holed a sand wedge for eagle on No. 7. Ai Miyazato set the course record last year and Cristie Kerr matched it Saturday. Kerr finished with a 67 to tie for 10th at 16 under. ... Top-ranked Inbee Park closed with a 67 to tie for 10th. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 439 Themen und 643 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 41 Benutzer (18.06.2010 20:05).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de