Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

The Edmonton Oilers return home to begin a five-game homestand when they host the Phoenix Coyotes tonight. [url=http://www.cheap

in News 08.01.2019 06:31
von jokergreen0220 • 315 Beiträge

The Edmonton Oilers return home to begin a five-game homestand when they host the Phoenix Coyotes tonight. Jordan 6 Canada Store . The Oilers picked up a 3-2 shootout win over the hosting Dallas Stars on Sunday. It was the Oilers fifth victory in seven games. Jordan Eberle and David Perron notched shootout goals and Devan Dubnyk ended with 15 saves after coming in for the injured Ilya Bryzgalov. Bryzgalov had stopped 28-of-29 shots faced before suffering an upper-body injury after colliding with Dallas Ryan Garbutt with 3:41 to go in the second period. "For me (Dubnyk) was excellent as was Bryzgalov early," said Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins. "Coming in off the bench, its never easy. Those guys tonight, especially Dubnyk, they were real catalysts for our team." Ales Hemsky and Andrew Ference scored in regulation for the Oilers, who are just 3-8-0 as the home team this season. It is unknown how long Bryzgalov will be sidelined, though goaltender Jason LaBarbera was recalled from the minor leagues on Monday. Dubnyk gets the start in goal tonight and is 2-5-2 with a 2.96 GAA lifetime when facing the Coyotes. Bryzgalov remains out with whiplash/concussion-like symptoms and there is no definitive timeline for his return. The Coyotes have won seven of nine and 12 of their last 15 versus the Oilers, including a 5-4 victory at home on Oct. 26. Defenseman Keith Yandle and Oliver Ekman-Larsson both scored in the latter stages of the third period, Radim Vrbata had three assists and Smith made 26 saves. LaBarbera gave up all five goals on 27 shots faced in the start. After a solid start at home, the Coyotes have hit a bit of a rough patch in the desert. The Coyotes will try to get things sorted out on the road as they begin a four-game road trip. Phoenix has gone 0-2-1 in its past three as the hosting club since a 9-0-1 start and dropped a 5-2 decision to the Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday. The Coyotes trailed 3-0 after the first period before getting back into the game thanks to second-period scores from Rob Klinkhammer and Martin Hanzal, but Chicago put the game away in the final frame. Mike Smith allowed four goals on 35 shots faced as Phoenix lost for the fourth time in its past five. "Thats a good lesson for our team -- how hard you have to play, how smart you have to play to beat an elite team," Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said. Phoenix is scheduled to visit Calgary on Wednesday night and it is unknown if Smith or backup Thomas Greiss will get the call tonight in the first part of back-to-back games. Smith is 6-4-1 with a 2.39 goals against average in his career versus the Oilers, while Greiss is 1-0-1 with a 1.44 GAA against them. Phoenix is 6-0-1 in its last seven at Edmonton. Cheap Air Jordan 6 Canada . 1. CAVALIERS: At 19-20, theyre a mess. Watched the game Tuesday night vs. Phoenix and their defence was poor (107 points and 52 per cent for Suns). Where is the high level play from Kyrie Irving and LeBron James (13 turnovers!)? Kevin Love looks like a man thats wondering what he got himself into. Jordan 6 Canada Sale . Will Venable and Ryan Ludwick drove in a run each for the Padres, who have taken six of their last seven contests and clinched their third straight series win after winning the first two in this set. Clayton Richard (4-9) allowed five hits and a pair of runs over seven innings, while fanning five. http://www.cheapairjordan6canada.com/ . -- Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season. CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Venus Williams couldnt dig herself out of a hole this time and lost to Montreals Eugenie Bouchard 7-6 (6), 2-6, 6-4 at the Family Circle Cup on Thursday. The 33-year-old Williams had fought back in each of her first two matches to advance. She seemed to follow the same game-plan in this one, rallying from a set down to win the second set and lead 2-1 in the third. Thats when the 20-year-old Canadian, took over, breaking Williams serve twice down the stretch including the final game. "I think Ive shown to myself how mentally strong I can be," said Bouchard, seeded sixth at the Family Circle. "Today was really a mental battle. It was a bit ugly at times and tough on the court, but I fought through it." Bouchard finished things off by reaching Williams drop shot and pushing it into the open court for her first victory over the seven-time Grand Slam champion. "She played a lot more consistently than I did," Williams said. "I think my errors really hurt me a lot today. Just a lot of up and down, a lot of errors." Especially in two key stretches when it looked as if the 33-year-old Williams was ready to take control. Bouchard was ahead 5-3 in the opening set when Williams rallied and held two set points in the tiebreaker. But Bouchard won the next four points, including a crisp backhand for a winner to secure the set. When Williams moved on top in the third set, Bouchard did not panic but dug in to move on to her third quarter-final round this year. "Ive just kind of raised my game a little bit and was extra solid on those important points," Bouchard said. Bouchard will next face second-seed Jelena Jankovic, the 2007 Family Circle champion who at No. 8 in world is the highest-ranked player remaining in the tournament. Jankovic defeated Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic 7-5, 6-1. Jankovic has reached the Family Circle quarter-finals in six of the past seven seasons. Shes been beaten by a Williams sister each oof the last two years, falling to Venus in 2012 and to Serena in last years championship finals. Jordan Retro 6 Canada. Jankovic struggled early as the 20-year-old Tomljanovic fought off a set point to tie the opening set at 5-all. Jankovic then won eight of the next nine games to move forward. "I missed that overhead on my set point, which was kind of frustrating, and we levelled it at 5 5," Jankovic said. "But I was able to stay calm and regroup and finish that set. So that was very important." The loss ends a run of success for the Williams family on the courts here. Sister Serena was the two-time defending tournament champion before losing Tuesday night. Venus played with the Washington Kastles on the green clay to win the 2012 World Team Tennis title. Venus Williams had been bothered by an illness that she said limited her endurance this week. She had to come from behind in her first two matches here to face Bouchard and did not have enough stamina to wait out her opponents solid, flat ground strokes. "That kind of made it more challenging. I mean I think normally I would probably be able to challenge the points a little bit longer and just make her play more shots and just be more willing to play longer points," Williams said. Williams was the 2004 Family Circle champion. She reached the semifinals here last year where she lost to sister Serena, the eventual champion. Others advancing to the round of eight included third-seed Sara Errani, who outlasted Peng Shuai, 7-6 (6), 7-6 (5); No. 14 seed Andrea Petkovic,who topped fourth-seeded Sabine Lisicki 6-1, 6-0; unseeded Jana Cepelova, who defeated 13th-seed Elena Visnina 7-6 (4), 3-6, 6-3; and 12th-seed Daniela Hantuchova, who beat Teliana Pereira 6-2, 6-3. Errani rallied in each of her sets to eliminate Peng, the worlds top-ranked doubles player. For Cepelova, it was her second big victory of this event after knocking off world No. 1 Serena Williams in a stunner Tuesday night. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Banning
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 729 Themen und 933 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Banning
Besucherrekord: 57 Benutzer (03.08.2019 00:01).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de