Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

Rory McIlroy admits he’ll need to improve on his tournament-opening performance if he’s going to make a serious challenge to def

in News 10.01.2019 07:19
von jokergreen0220 • 285 Beiträge

Rory McIlroy admits he’ll need to improve on his tournament-opening performance if he’s going to make a serious challenge to defend his WGC-Dell Match Play title. Wholesale Air Max 97 . The world No 3 was far from his best during his group match against Thorbjorn Olesen and found himself two holes down with five to play before being presented a late victory.After McIlroy had found the water at the 13th and handed the Dane the advantage, Olesen went on to bogey three of his final holes and shank a chip at the last to give the Northern Irishman a 1up win. McIlroy is the only player in the worlds top six yet to win in 2016 I do feel fortunate, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I wasnt up until the final hole and I feel a little bit bad for Thorbjorn. He played pretty solidly but just had a bad finish and that sort of opened the door for me.After I went two down after 13, a switch flicked on with me and I started to hit some quality shots. I was a little flat for the front nine but coming in I started playing some good golf and Im happy with that. Ill need to play a bit better than I played today if I want to get through to the weekend. The quality of that match for both of us wasnt too good.Only five of the top 10 seeds kicked off their tournament with a victory, with Jason Day appearing to suffer from a back injury during his 3&2 win over Graeme McDowell and world No 1 Jordan Spieth beating Jamie Donaldson by the same scoreline. Jordan Spieth was pleased with his 3&2 victory over Jamie Donaldson Spieth won three of the opening six holes and briefly moved four ahead, before recovering from a three-hole stutter along the back nine to seal the win with a birdie at the 16th. I think in total we were a few under and on a day of gusting winds on a tricky course that was very solid playing, Spieth told Sky Sports. It was a great start but then around 11 and 12 I let it kind of slip away.Fortunately during those and 13 I only lost one stroke. I really could have potentially lost all three so held it together there and finished it off on 16.Watch the WGC-Dell Match Play throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage resumes on Thursday from 6pm. Also See: McIlroy handed late win WGC-Dell Match Play scores Day strains back in victory Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Air Max 97 Uk Cheap . Hamels threw seven sharp innings to earn his 100th career victory, Domonic Brown had a career-best five RBIs and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Cincinnati Reds 12-1 on Saturday night to end a four-game losing streak. Air Max 97 Clearance . Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT. http://www.airmax97ukcheap.com/ . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91.While Ralph may be the oldest CFL mascot, hes the youngest in the way he connects with fans on social media.Heres Ralph the Dog with the crew here at TSN jumping into the James Duthie TradeCentre selfie: Happy to drop by! RT @TSN_Sports: @tsnjamesduthie: Take this Ellen. #Tradecentre pic.twitter.com/W22NQKtP8U — Ralph the Dog (@Ralph_Dog) March 5, 2014And little did we know Ralph the Dog was originally cast in Star Wars… Little-known fact: George Lucas first choice for the wookie role was Ralphbacca #calstampeders #CFL #YYC pic.twitter.com/xtkLTcHgK4 — Ralph the Dog (@Ralph_Dog) May 2, 2014Well get our new pal Ralph the Dog to introduce the next two mascots on the scene, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers Buzz and Boomer! I get asked why I dont know which is Buzz and which is Boomer. My question: what difference could it possibly make? pic.twitter.com/kFde4Rhh1E — Ralph the Dog (@Ralph_Dog) September 30, 2013In case youre wondering, Buzz is in the Bombers helmet with flying goggles and Boomer is the taller and leaner of the two.Buzz and Boomer take more of a slapstick outlook to their comedy, proven by this Vine of the duo schooling Gaineer in a Grey Cup dance-off. Cheap Air Max 97 Sale. Mascot dance-off at Touchdown MB! #101greycup #Bombers https://t.co/dT7HjZJ8VN — Wpg Blue Bombers (@Wpg_BlueBombers) November 23, 2013The BC Lions mascot is Leo the Lion. BC Lions vs. Edmonton Eskimos. Leo the Lion. #photo #vancouver #bclions http://t.co/FmMXjSzJ — Zeljko (@ztravica) October 30, 2012Leo keeps a lower profile around Vancouver and on the Internet, but he is quite the ladies man on game-day:And last but not least, the Edmonton Eskimos mascots are Punter and Nanook. Sorry for the delay... Congrats goes out to Tami Rae Lukinuk on winning this weeks #Esks #CaptionThis contest. pic.twitter.com/zqmQcDqj5U — Edmonton Eskimos (@cfl_esks) April 24, 2014Punter is the result of a ball manufacturers "giant" error at the football factory, and even once jumped into a hot tub during an Eskimos game! Nanook on the other hand was born in Northern Canada and spends his offseason protecting the locker room while the players are away.Here are Punter and Nanook getting into a bit of a disagreement at a game:So now that youve seen all the CFL mascots, which ones your favourite? China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 439 Themen und 643 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 41 Benutzer (18.06.2010 20:05).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de