Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

HOUSTON - Outfielder Colby Rasmus has agreed to an $8 million, one-year contract with the Houston Astros. [url=http://www.cheapa

in News 10.01.2019 07:19
von jokergreen0220 • 315 Beiträge

HOUSTON - Outfielder Colby Rasmus has agreed to an $8 million, one-year contract with the Houston Astros. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Wholesale .The deal was announced Tuesday, a day after Houston dealt last years starting centre fielder, Dexter Fowler, to the Chicago Cubs.The 28-year-old Rasmus started 80 games in centre field for the Toronto Blue Jays last season and has played both right and left field in his six-year big league career. He batted .225 with 18 homers and 40 RBIs last season after hitting 22 home runs with 66 RBIs in 2013.A first-round pick by the St. Louis in the 2005 amateur draft, Rasmus hit 23 homers in 2010 with the Cardinals and 2012 with Toronto.Catcher Carlos Corporan was designated for assignment to make room on the roster. Cheap Jordan 4 Australia Sale . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Australia .com) - Former New York Mets general manager Omar Minaya is joining the Major League Baseball Players Association staff as a senior advisor to executive director Tony Clark. http://www.cheapairjordan4australia.com/ . There were no real chances until Augsburg broke the deadlock through Raul Bobadilla in the 33rd minute. Frankfurt failed to clear a cross and Bobadilla slotted home from close range at the far post.Then he tweeted his friend and former teammate Andrew Wiggins: Bro I miss you ?????????????? @22wiggins — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 7, 2014He even came to Wiggins aid when the trade rumours started: Please dont trade my boy @ cav Sincerely, JOEL EMBIID — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 11, 2014Hes been trying to take a break from twitter but cant seem to help himself. He then turned his attention to Kim Kardashian: Hey I want you to come slide in my DMs @KimKardashian — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 16, 2014 Oh I didnt know you were married sorry @KimKardashian just saw it from the fans tweet... have a nice day — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 16, 2014So instead hes been asking fans for dating advice: Use #EMB11DsADVICE to give me somme advices going into a new life especially with girls because they aint loyal. Air Jordan 4 Outlet Australia. I said it Dont trust them. — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 17, 2014Easily the best tweets are those about his mom: Ill tell yall this though>>> Mom is not gonna be happy with my profile pic too #iloveher — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 18, 2014Hes so fun even the NBA approves: Hehe the NBA approves my tweets... Im not gonna get fined???? — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 17, 2014Heres hoping Embiid cant stay off twitter because this guy said it best: @JoelEmbiid is my favorite NBA player and he hasnt played a game yet, keep the tweets coming. #EMB11DsADVICE — Mada Yoc Skrap (@coyy1215) July 18, 2014(h/t philly.barstoolsports.com) China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Banning
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 721 Themen und 925 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
Banning
Besucherrekord: 57 Benutzer (03.08.2019 00:01).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de