Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

WINNIPEG -- Blake Wheeler shared the joy Wednesday night. [url=http://www.airmaxsalecheap.com/]Air Max Shoes Online Cheap[/url]

in News 13.01.2019 07:34
von jokergreen0220 • 285 Beiträge

WINNIPEG -- Blake Wheeler shared the joy Wednesday night. Air Max Shoes Online Cheap . "Ive told you guys a million times, I almost get a bigger joy out of seeing other guys score than scoring myself," he said after putting away the winner at 1:42 of overtime to beat the Colorado Avalanche 5-4. Earlier, he set up Andrew Ladds second goal of the night and Eric Tangradis second goal of the season. In all, Wheeler finished the night with his 35th assist and team-leading 24th goal, cementing his position as the Jets scoring leader with 59 points. Evander Kane also scored for Winnipeg. It was a big night for the Jets as well (32-30-9), as they claimed a little more ground in their uphill climb to the playoffs. They still sit two points behind Dallas and four points behind Phoenix, which now holds the eighth and final wild-card berth. For Colorado (44-20-6), the loss let the Chicago Blackhawks move past them and claim sole possession of second spot in the Central Division after a 4-0 win over the St. Louis Blues. Winnipegs playoff hopes remain a longshot, given the teams it will face as it closes out the season, but it was a big lift nonetheless to take the season series against Colorado 3-2. "It was a big win for us, especially for the goals we gave up," said Ladd. "Were not that bad of a team. Weve played some good hockey of late and we havent got the results." As for his own game, it was also a good night with his 20th and 21st goals of the season. "First one, we had good transition out of our end and I got the puck and a little space and got a good shot off. And the second one, Wheels made a great play driving down and I found some open space and put the puck on the net again." Colorado coach Patrick Roy gave Wheeler credit for his patience in holding the puck and waiting for the right moment to score the winner. "Both teams had good chances," said Roy after his second loss in a row. His homecoming to Montreal ended in a 6-3 loss to the Canadiens Tuesday night. "At the end they made a great play. Wheeler I thought made a really good play and scored a nice goal." It was the fourth time out of the five games theyve played this season that the Jets and Avalanche couldnt settle it in regulation time. Ryan OReilly, Gabriel Landeskog, Nick Holden and Cody McLeod scored for Colorado. It also was rookie goaltender Reto Berras first start since he was acquired by Colorado from the Calgary Flames at the trade deadline. Landeskog said Berra deserved credit. "I think he made some huge saves in the third when we really needed it the most," said Landeskog, who scored the tying goal for Colorado at the end of the first period to make it 2-2. "I remember my first game with Colorado, certainly a lot of nerves." It didnt help Winnipegs chances that defenceman Zach Bogosian joined the lengthy scratch list, which already included Dustin Byfuglien and goaltender Ondrej Pavelec, who are listed as day to day. Replacement Paul Postma was grabbing a cup of coffee when he got word he had to play. He responded with two assists, including one on Wheelers overtime goal. "Its not too hard to get pumped up in front of this crowd," he said. The Avalanche had their own no-shows as Paul Stastny was out after playing in Montreal on Tuesday following a four-game absence due to injury. They also lost forward John Mitchell in Montreal. But injuries and tough schedules arent uncommon at this time of year and no one was using them as an excuse. "Every teams playing a tough schedule right now and March and Aprils going to be tough for everybody," said Landeskog. Notes: Despite the disparity in their NHL rankings, the Jets and Avalanche went into Wednesdays game with two wins each in their season series, although Colorado had the only win in regulation time. Even the regulation win was decided by one goal. Air Max Sale Cheap . The Gatineau Olympiques head coach will lead Canada in its quest to end its gold medal drought at the 2015 world junior hockey championship held in Montreal and Toronto at the end of this year. Cheap Air Max Wholesale .C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps. http://www.airmaxsalecheap.com/ . The Raptors have to get through the pesky New York Knicks Wednesday at Madison Square Garden and can lock up the third spot in the Eastern Conference with a win or a Chicago loss in Charlotte.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Los Angeles Angels hitting coach Don Baylor broke his right leg while catching Vladimir Guerreros ceremonial first pitch Monday night. Baylor will have surgery Tuesday on his right femur. The injury cast a pall over opening day at Angel Stadium. Baylor, who joined the Angels coaching staff in the off-season, had to be helped off the field after squatting to catch Guerreros off-target throw. Baylor was taken to a hospital before the Angels 10-3 loss to the Seattle Mariners. "Our thoughts and prayers are with Don right now," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "Obviously its a freak (injury). Well see how it turns out." Baylor couldnt stand up after Guerreros throw, his right leg bending awkwardly beneath him while he was held up by Guerrero, who initially thought Baylor was kidding around. Two team employees helped Baylor to the dugout, leaving the Angels in disbelief on the field. "It got me sick when I was warming up and hearing what happened in the dugout," said Mike Trout, who hit a two-run homer in the first inning. Cheap Air Max Shoes China. The 64-year-old Baylor is a survivor of multiple myeloma, a cancer that attacks bone marrow. He was diagnosed with the cancer in 2003, and he is active in fundraising efforts to combat the disease. Baylor, the former manager of the Rockies and Cubs, left the Arizona Diamondbacks in the off-season to return to Anaheim, where he played six seasons with the California Angels. He replaced Jim Eppard as the Angels hitting coach last October. Los Angeles also hired assistant hitting coach Dave Hansen, who was the Mariners hitting coach last season. Baylor and Guerrero are the only AL MVPs in Angels franchise history. Baylor won the award in 1979 during arguably the best season of his 19-year major league career with seven teams. Guerrero threw the ceremonial first pitch to celebrate his retirement with the Angels on a one-day contract. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 439 Themen und 643 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 41 Benutzer (18.06.2010 20:05).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de