Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

CHICAGO -- Anthony Rizzo went deep in the third inning and Starlin Castro connected in the fourth. [url=http://www.airmax90ukche

in News 14.01.2019 06:39
von jokergreen0220 • 285 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Anthony Rizzo went deep in the third inning and Starlin Castro connected in the fourth. Air Max 90 Uk Cheap . Mike Olt broke it open with another big swing in the eighth. It was a powerful end to a difficult city series for the Chicago Cubs. Rizzo, Castro and Olt homered, and the Cubs stopped a four-game slide with a 12-5 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Thursday night. "We had some good at-bats, some big at-bats in some key situations," rookie manager Rick Renteria said, "and then we got some thump, got some balls hit well." Rizzo had three hits and scored three times as the Cubs salvaged the finale of the four-game set against their crosstown rivals. Olt, Ryan Kalish, Nate Schierholtz and Junior Lake had two hits apiece in a game that took 4 hours, 7 minutes. The Cubs put it away with five runs in the eighth, highlighted by Olts first career grand slam. Maikel Cleto also hit Welington Castillo with a bases-loaded pitch, ending the White Sox bullpens shutout streak at 23 1-3 innings. Olt also batted with the bases loaded in the third and popped out to shortstop. "I was upset with myself because with less than two outs Ive got to at least get someone in, move someone over," he said. "Ive got to do my job. To get another chance late in the game and come through like that definitely helped." The Cubs finished with 15 hits after managing just five runs and 12 hits in the first three games against the White Sox. "We did more damage than them today," Rizzo said. Alexei Ramirez had four singles for the White Sox, who had won four in a row. Conor Gillaspie went 2 for 4 with a walk in his first action since he was activated from the disabled list Wednesday after being sidelined with a bruised left hand. The White Sox got Adam Dunn back after he missed a game due to a bruised right calf, but rookie slugger Jose Abreu was hampered by a left ankle injury. Abreu, who is off to a terrific start with 12 homers and 35 RBIs, hobbled down the line each time he put the ball in play. "He just seemed like he was limping a little bit tonight, thats why in the end there I (took) him out," said manager Robin Ventura, who had Marcus Semien hit for Abreu in the ninth. "But he says hes fine." Abreu did not speak with the media after the game. The Cubs jumped on Scott Carroll (1-2) for four runs in the third, sending 10 batters to the plate. Luis Valbuena singled in Kalish before Rizzo hit a drive to centre for his seventh homer. Lake added a bases-loaded walk to make it 4-2. Rizzo also walked and scored when Castro connected in the fourth. Castro went 1 for 15 with two walks during the Cubs losing streak. Carroll departed after Olt and Lake started the fifth with consecutive singles. The 29-year-old rookie was charged with 11 hits and six runs after he pitched well in each of his first two major league starts. "It was just a situation where I didnt have my best stuff tonight," Carroll said. "I left a few pitches up when I obviously didnt have the ability to do so. Kind of just fighting it the whole time." The White Sox got two runs back in the fourth on RBI singles by Gillaspie and Tyler Flowers. But five Cubs relievers combined for five innings of one-run ball after Jake Arrietas shaky outing. Brian Schlitter (2-0) got five outs for the win. Arrieta allowed four runs, three earned, and nine hits in four innings. He pitched 5 1-3 scoreless innings in a no-decision against St. Louis on Saturday in his first start of the season. NOTES: White Sox ace Chris Sale (left arm) felt fine after throwing a bullpen session Wednesday, and Ventura said the left-hander probably will throw again on Saturday. "Hes progressing. He doesnt feel anything," Ventura said. "In talking to him, he says everything feels good." Ventura said he thinks the team will have a better idea this weekend about a rehab schedule for Sale. ... Cubs general manager Jed Hoyer said Jeff Samardzijas 126 pitches on Monday night "is just a story that should probably die." He said the front office, Renteria and Samardzija are all on the same page. ... The Cubs send RHP Jason Hammel (4-1, 2.43 ERA) to the mound when they open a weekend series at Atlanta on Friday night. RHP Julio Teheran (2-2, 1.80 ERA) is slated to pitch for the Braves. Wholesale Air Max 90 . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. Air Max 90 Clearance .NYCFC confirmed to The Associated Press on Saturday that this week Lampard signed a contract to start in July — midway through the new teams first season in MLS. http://www.airmax90ukcheap.com/ .com) - Baltimore Ravens running back Justin Forsett is active for Sundays matchup with the Miami Dolphins. CLEVELAND -- The Tampa Bay Rays road show rolls on. Next stop: Boston. Alex Cobb dodged trouble for nearly seven innings and the Rays pitched their way to another must-have win on the road, beating the Cleveland Indians 4-0 Wednesday night in the AL wild-card game. Cobb, who missed a chunk of the regular season after he was hit in the head by a line drive, quieted a thundering Cleveland crowd and ended the Indians unexpected season. "Cant put into words the appreciation I have celebrating on this field," Cobb said. "I knew how close it was to not coming back. Sitting on the couch watching these games, I knew we had a good chance. We have a great team. I was going to do everything I could to get back and be a part of it." Delmon Young homered in the third inning off rookie Danny Salazar as the Rays, playing in their third city over four days, advanced to face the AL East champion Red Sox in the division series starting Friday. "I felt like weve done it and been here before," said Desmond Jennings, who hit a two-run double. "The road we took to get here was pretty tough going to New York, Toronto, playing a game in Texas." Cobbs comeback in August from his frightening injury helped stabilize the Rays, who have spent the past two weeks winning crucial games to reach the post-season for the fourth time in six years. Cobb pitched out of massive jams in the fourth and fifth, and allowed two runners to reach in the seventh before turning it over to Tampa Bays dependable bullpen. Joel Peralta struck out Nick Swisher on three pitches, ending Clevelands last real chance. Fernando Rodney worked a perfect ninth, striking out Lonnie Chisenhall to end it. Rodney dropped to one knee, pointed skyward and soon was mobbed by all the Rays, who may be a little homesick but are Boston-bound. "Go out and play our game," Jennings said. "Its going to be tough anytime you play Boston." Unfazed by a raucous, red-clad, towel-waving crowd of 43,579 that roared like a jet engine inside Progressive Field, the Rays handled the Indians and will now face their division nemesis, the Red Sox, who went 12-7 against Tampa Bay this season. David Price set the tone for the Rays post-season run by throwing a complete game to beat Texas in the wild-card tiebreaker Monday night, and Cobb picked up where his teammate left off. After he was pulled in the seventh, Cobb walked to the dugout where he was first greeted with a high-five from Price. "The adrenaline was going pretty fast there in the early going," Cobb said. "Once Delmon hit that home run, I tried to fill up the strike zone. My stuff wasnt the best, but I made my defence work. They were awesome." There was a time when Cobb wasnt even sure he would pitch again this season. On June 15, he suffered a concussion when he was struck in the right ear by a line drive hit by Kansas Citys Eric Hosmer. Cobb was sidelined for 50 games and Tuesday he recalled lying on his sofa and wondering if he would be able to help the Rays contend for a playoff spot. He didnt want a repeat of 2011, when he couldnt pitch in the playoffs after undergoing surgery to remove a blood clot in his ribs. But not only did Cobb go 5-1 after his scary moment, the 25-year-old finished 11-3 in 22 starts and manager Joe Maddon didnt hesitate giving him the ball for the winner-take-all wild-card game. Air Max 90 Uk Sale. The Indians went from 94 losses a year ago to 92 wins under first-year manager Terry Francona and won their last 10 games to make the post-season for the first time since 2007. But it was one and done for Cleveland, which didnt capitalize on scoring opportunities. The first three hitters, Michael Bourn, Swisher and Jason Kipnis, went a combined 0 for 12. The road-tested Rays, who have travelled 3,627 miles since leaving home on Sept. 23, took a 3-0 lead in the fourth on Jennings two-run double. James Loney and Evan Longoria hit one-out singles before Salazar retired Ben Zobrist on a fly to right, sending Loney to third. Jennings, who recently missed time with a hamstring injury, pulled Salazars pitch past diving a diving Chisenhall at third, and by the time left fielder Michael Brantley, who had been shading Jennings toward centre, ran it down, Loney and Longoria scored to give Cobb a three-run cushion. Cobb was in trouble in the bottom of the inning as the Indians loaded the bases on a double, single and walk. But Cobb got Asdrubal Cabrera to hit a grounder to first baseman Loney, who threw to second for a force and shortstop Yunel Escobar fired to Cobb covering first for the double play. Cobb pumped both fists in celebration, knowing he had escaped danger. It was nothing new for Cabrera, an All-Star the past two seasons who struggled in 2013 and went 2 for 15 with the bases loaded. The Indians threatened again in the fifth, putting two on with none out. But Cobb struck out Bourn, got Swisher to ground to first and retired All-Star Kipnis on a soft-as-cotton comebacker to keep it 3-0. Francona was confident Salazar, who sailed through Clevelands farm system with a rocket right arm, could prolong the season. "We gave him the ball for a reason," Francona said. "This stage isnt too big for him." And for the most part, Salazar held his own. But a few mistakes cost him and will undoubtedly give him some restless nights until spring training. Youngs ninth homer in the past three Octobers gave the Rays a 1-0 lead in the third, and their first hit off Salazar. Drafted first overall by Tampa Bay in 2003, Young returned to the Rays in August with plenty of post-season experience -- and success. He was the ALCS MVP with Detroit last season as the Tigers swept the New York Yankees in four games. Now hes on the road with the Rays, who want to travel as deep as they can this month. NOTES: Young is appearing in his fifth straight post-season: two with Minnesota, two with Detroit and this one with Tampa Bay. ... Indians reliever Chris Perez, who lost his closers job in the final week of the season after two horrid performances, was kept on the 25-man roster for the game. Francona said it "wasnt a tough decision" and said part of it was out of loyalty to the two-time All-Star. ... Rays RHP Jamey Wright was selected to his first post-season roster in his 18th major league season. ... Former Indians slugger Jim Thome was in attendance and got a rousing ovation when shown on the scoreboard. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 439 Themen und 643 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 41 Benutzer (18.06.2010 20:05).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de