Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

LINZ, Austria -- Ana Ivanovic started her quest for a third Generali Ladies title by defeating Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium 6-2,

in News 14.01.2019 06:39
von jokergreen0220 • 285 Beiträge

LINZ, Austria -- Ana Ivanovic started her quest for a third Generali Ladies title by defeating Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium 6-2, 6-4 in the first round on Tuesday. Vapormax Outlet . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. "She made me work hard, especially in the second set." Ivanovic next plays another former French Open champion, Francesca Schiavone of Italy. Earlier, Camila Giorgi of Italy upset last years finalist Julia Goerges of Germany 6-2, 6-3. The 105th-ranked Giorgi, who won three qualifying matches to reach the main draw, avoided break points and converted the second match point on her serve. "It was a good match," said the Italian, who broke Goerges three times. "I feel well on these hardcourts and I will try to keep going." In the second round, Giorgi faces fifth-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium, who rallied to beat 17-year-old Donna Vekic of Croatia 2-6, 6-2, 6-2. Also, seeded players Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain and Dominika Cibulkova of Slovakia reached the second round. No. 4 Suarez Navarro defeated Kristyna Pliskova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-3, and No. 7 Cibulkova came from behind to beat Annika Beck of Germany 3-6, 6-2, 6-1. Cibulkova next plays Katarzyna Piter of Poland, who defeated Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania 6-2, 4-6, 6-3. Andrea Petkovic of Germany led 5-2 in the second set against Yvonne Meusburger of Austria but was broken twice while serving for the match before wrapping up a 6-3, 7-5 victory. Vapormax Online . Although head coach Randy Carlyle jokingly wondered how much actual training Bolland got done while in London. "I dont know how much training goes on when you go back to the junior team that you played for so I wouldnt read too much into that," laughed Carlyle after the Maple Leafs were put through an up-tempo practice that concluded with a 10-minute bag skate on Thursday. Cheap Vapormax China .Y. -- Mark Steenhuis scored four goals and added two assists to lead the Buffalo Bandits over the Toronto Rock 12-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Saturday. http://www.vapormaxoutlet.com/ . Fielder has been out with a herniated disk in his neck, and surgery was recommended after a follow-up exam and another scan Thursday with Dr. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The Green Bay Packers defence has gotten a big jolt from a big name: Eight-time Pro Bowl defensive end Julius Peppers. The ex-Carolina Panthers and Chicago Bears defensive end signed a three-year deal with the Packers on Saturday morning, bringing one of the NFLs best pass-rushers to a team that has historically avoided major free-agent splashes. The move was first reported by ESPN. Peppers agent, Carl Carey, posted photos to his Twitter account of Peppers signing the deal and standing on the still-frozen tundra of Lambeau Field before the team announced it officially later in the day. The Packers would not make Peppers available to media. "I havent won a championship," Peppers told the Packers website. "Thats where my focus is. I feel like the team is set up to make a run and I feel I can heelp get it there. Nike Vapormax Wholesale. quot; Peppers went to the Super Bowl in 2003 with the Panthers, losing to the New England Patriots. The 34-year-old Peppers was released Tuesday by the Bears in a cost-cutting move. Peppers would have counted $18.183 million against Chicagos salary cap this season and had a base salary of $13 million. Peppers played in all 64 of the Bears games the past four seasons, posting 37.5 sacks. His 7.5 sacks last season were his fewest since a career-low 2.5 sacks in 2007, but he still would have led the Packers in that category in 2012. In Green Bay, Peppers is reunited with Mike Trgovac, who coached him for his first seven seasons in Carolina. Trgovac, the Packers defensive line coach, was Peppers defensive line coach as a rookie in 2002 and his defensive co-ordinator from 2003 through 2008. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 439 Themen und 643 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 41 Benutzer (18.06.2010 20:05).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de