Shoutbox
Huhu! Ja genau dich meine ich :] Willkommen bei Poke-world!Bist du ein Pokemon Fan oder findest du die Spiele einfach klasse? Dann bist du hier genau richtig den bei uns dreht sich alles rund um das Thema Pokemon! Schlüpfe in die Rolle deines lieblngs Pokemon's und erlebe mit ihm viele tolle Abenteuer mit den anderen Mitgliedern im Rpg:]~Wir freuen uns schon auf dich ♥~

DUBLIN, Ireland -- Brian ODriscoll will become the most-capped player in test rugby after being selected in Irelands team for Sa

in News 15.01.2019 06:29
von jokergreen0220 • 285 Beiträge

DUBLIN, Ireland -- Brian ODriscoll will become the most-capped player in test rugby after being selected in Irelands team for Saturdays Six Nations match against Italy. Air Jordan 3 Canada . The centre will make his 140th test appearance, beating the record he held jointly with former Australia scrumhalf George Gregan. Eight matches for the British and Irish Lions are included in ODriscolls total. Jonathan Sexton has recovered from a thumb injury to keep his place at flyhalf. The only change from the team that lost 13-10 to England at Twickenham in Round 3 sees Iain Henderson starting as blindside flanker, replacing the injured Peter OMahony. Rhys Ruddock and Eoin Reddan are new faces on the bench. Ireland is one of four teams with four points after three matches. The Irish finish the tournament at France. ------ Team: Rob Kearney, Andrew Trimble, Brian ODriscoll, Gordon DArcy, Dave Kearney, Jonathan Sexton, Conor Murray; Jamie Heaslip, Chris Henry, Iain Henderson, Paul OConnell, Devin Toner, Mike Ross, Rory Best, Cian Healy. Reserves: Sean Cronin, Jack McGrath, Martin Moore, Rhys Ruddock, Jordi Murphy, Eoin Reddan, Paddy Jackson, Fergus McFadden. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Canada .com) - The Miami Heat stopped a four-game losing streak last time out and thats the same length slide their opponents Wednesday night, the Denver Nuggets, will try to halt when the two teams meet at the Pepsi Center. Wholesale Air Jordan 3 Canada . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. http://www.cheapairjordan3canada.com/ . 1-9 on TSN. With more than 65 hours of exclusive live coverage, TSN delivers all the action beginning with Draw 1 on Saturday, Feb. 1 at 2 p.MELBOURNE, Australia - The quarterfinalists on the bottom half of both mens and womens singles draws play at the Australian Open on Tuesday, with plenty of familiar faces and rivalries and minus a few stars.Here are some things to watch on Rod Laver Arena:____PARISIAN MEMORIES (No. 2 Maria Sharapova vs. No. 7 Eugenie Bouchard): Sharapova has beaten Bouchard all three times theyve played, including twice at the French Open over the past two years. Bouchard took the first set in last years semifinal at Roland Garros, but Sharapova came back to beat her and went on to win the title, her fifth Grand Slam singles championship. Bouchard made the semifinals at three Grand Slams last year, including a run to the Wimbledon final. Last year she had the most consistent in all the Grand Slams, Sharapova said. Shes playing really well, confident tennis, aggressive. I have a tough match ahead of me, but I always look forward to that. Bouchard recalls that semifinal in Paris well: I kind of just remember a grind, I didnt feel like I was playing great tennis the whole time. I remember I had chances and stuff, but I was pretty disappointed after. So thats motivating.___ROOF RAISER: (No. 6 Andy Murray vs. Nick Kyrgios): If inclement weather should force the roof to be closed on Rod Laver on Tuesday, this match could raise it. Kyrgios, who upset then No. 1-ranked Rafael Nadal in the fourth round at Wimbledon last year, has developed a reputation for his audacious types of shots and for his crowd interaction — he asked a couple leaving his fourth-round match where are you going? when they stood up in the stands. I definitely believe that I can do it, the 19-year-old Krygios said. Murray is 10-0 against Australian opponents but bristles at suggestions he might disappoint the Australian crowd on Tuesday if he beats the local hope. I plan on trying to beat Nick. Im not planning on trying to break anybodys heaarts, Murray says. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Sale. This is tennis. This is sport.___OLD MATES (No. 3 Rafael Nadal vs. No. 7 Tomas Berdych): Nadal and Berdych have played each other 21 times dating back to 2005, and Nadal holds an 18-3 edge. However, the last time they played in a Grand Slam tournament was at Melbourne Park in 2012, when Berdych forced Nadal to come back from a set down to beat him in four in the quarterfinals. Berdychs last win over Nadal came at the Madrid Masters on clay in 2006. Nadal has won their past 17 matches, so will be a big favourite on Tuesday. Berdych is remaining confident. Its been a great, great run so far, Berdych says. I just put myself in the best possible position right now ... Im going to have to add something extra again. Nadal thinks the stats should be thrown out the window. It doesnt matter what happened in the past. Is different story this time, says Nadal, who is still not 100 per cent fit from a right wrist injury and appendix surgery in November. Different moment for me; different moment for him. Hes a player that is top level.___ON THE CUSP (No. 3 Simona Halep vs. No. 10 Ekaterina Makarova): Halep made the final of last years French Open, losing to Sharapova, and improved her ranking steadily from No. 10 to No. 3 by the end of last year. Halep beat Makarova in straight sets — the second in a tiebreaker — in 2013 at New Haven on hard courts in their only meeting. Halep is said to be one player who could threaten for a Grand Slam singles title soon, and Makararova agrees — Shes one of the greatest players now. Makarova made the quarterfinals at the Australian Open in 2012 and 2012, losing to Sharapova both times, and the fourth round last year, losing to eventual champion Li Na. Halep is aware of her opponents good record here and says she serves well, moves well, plays aggressive.___Follow Dennis Passa on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DennisPassa China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHier ist leider erstmal Schluß v_v Aber seid nicht traurig xD, irgendwann wird es auch hier noch einbischen weiter gehen:DImage and video hosting by TinyPic Nun könnt ihr euch die seite nocheinmal anschaun und euch auch,wenn ihr wollt,anmelden den neue mitglieder weren echt klasse ♥Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jokergreen0220
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 439 Themen und 643 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 41 Benutzer (18.06.2010 20:05).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de